Skip to main content

Advice

Anonymous reader asked:
"
Since you're on the subject of oral, what is the best way to finger/oral an asshole?"

Two things first--1. Ass play is increasingly popular between heterosexual couples, as seen in that PsychologyToday article. It is NOT a homosexual act. There are plenty of homosexual couples that don't even engage in anal play. 2. Cleanliness is SO important. Fecal matter can carry parasites and can make you sick. Keeping yourself clean and being aware of your partner's cleanliness is extremely important.

Alright. Ass play is one of those things you might want to communicate about first. When we think of sexual acts, we think of the obvious penis and vagina. The ass is still a bit taboo in our culture. Regardless of a subject being taboo, one should always ask a partner if what they want to do is 'okay.' Now, ass play can be a great thing, especially for guys. The male g-spot (otherwise known as the prostate) can make an orgasm feel even better.

One more thing about ass play is LUBE. Always use lube, unless you are doing analingus, in which case your saliva will act as a lubricant. Start out slowly. If you don't want it to be a main act, just gently running a finger or two over the opening will send chills throughout your partner's body. But if you want to finger it, start slowly and use lube (sometimes a condom over the finger is a good idea, it allows for protection). Slowly insert a finger and allow your partner time to adjust. Our bodies are used to things exiting that way, not entering, so it is very tight. If you are getting fingered, just breathe and relax. If you tense up, it may be uncomfortable. Moving the finger in and out or around is really all it takes. For a man, going up and rubbing the prostate will feel good. If you aren't sure if you are hitting it, just pay attention to him. They should let you know when you're on it (usually with a sigh or a moan).

As far as analingus goes, make sure you and your partner are clean. In the shower or right after are great times to engage, and it doesn't hurt for your system to be empty. Again, be gently and go slow. After that, it's pretty much the same as other forms of oral. Just do whatever feels good for you and your partner. There's no right or wrong way to do it. But it shouldn't hurt. If it hurts, either take it slowly, add more lubricant, or stop. But other than that, have fun and be safe :).

Sources:
AskMen---Discover The Male G-Spot
Psychology Today--Heterosexual Anal Play: Increasingly Popular.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why do you want to be a sex therapist?

Hey all!! I've decided to do an update for you. I hope you all enjoyed my interview with Josh. It was super entertaining and informative for me. Personally, I am monogamous, but I find the idea of non-monogamy fascinating. I do have another interview to post soon with a woman in a similar situation. She is married, yet both her and her husband have a couple of significant others outside of the marriage!! Her stories are pretty crazy, so make sure you stop by to check that out. Now, a lot of you haven't read this blog from the beginning and therefore may not know some stuff about me. I get asked a lot why I want to go into this field. The answer is because I suffered for several years to get answers and information about my own body, and I wish that things like that could be much more obtainable. I got my period when I was 11. I didn't know anything about it and I was too afraid to talk to my mom. I cried myself to sleep and thought something was wrong with me. Through...

Five Freebies List.

The holidays were very busy for me, and as a result, I got away from my blog :(. But to my surprise, my views have stayed pretty steady, so thank you so much!!! To ease me back into working on it, I'm doing a fun little post. I was watching Friends the other night when Chandler brings up a 'list' that he and his girlfriend have together. (Here is a link to the video: Friends - Freebie list.    It wasn't posting on here for some reason!) It's a list of five celebrities that you would be allowed to sleep with, while still dating your partner, if you ever get the chance. I found this funny because my boyfriend and I have talked about this before. So, just for fun, here's my list (in no particular order)!!!! 1. Heath Ledger. Candy, 10 Things I Hate About You, Casanova, The Dark Night, The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus, Brokeback Mountain, etc. This man is, to me, the sexiest man who ever lived. It is very upsetting to me that he is no longer here, because I...

Five Freebies List--Female Version.

So, I decided to make a list of my five freebies that I would pick, but this time, just girl celebrities. It's easy to have girl crushes--girls are so pretty. The ones I have on my list are hot, but I'd love to look like them too. Again, no particular order. 1. Emma Stone Zombieland, Easy A, Crazy Stupid Love, Friends with Benefits, etc. With a head of fire (though she pulls off any color hair) and a smoky voice, how does everyone not think she's beautiful? Not to mention she's a great actress and has a good sense of humor. And she's only 23!!!! 2. Anna Paquin http://www.trueblood-news.com/anna-paquin-beautiful-mind The Piano, Fly Away Home, Scream 4, X-Men, True Blood, etc. She plays my favorite character from a book, and she does it wonderfully. She portrays a sweet southern girl so well that she makes me want to move down there and be one myself. Plus that episode where Sookie appeals to Eric & Bill in that sexy red lingerie? Yum. Not to mention th...