Now, if you are covered under health insurance, TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS. Of course, do your research. Not everyone is fit to be on birth control, and not everyone should be on the pill versus the shot, versus the patch, versus the rings. But do your research and rejoice that this is a big step towards women's health!!!
From TheStir (click here to read the whole article!):
"The regulation will see to it that various other recommended preventative health services are made more affordable to women. In other words, they'll be available without a co-payment. The services include:
- well-woman visits
- screening for gestational diabetes
- human papillomavirus (HPV) DNA testing for women 30 years and older
- sexually-transmitted infection counseling
- human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) screening and counseling
- FDA-approved contraception methods and contraceptive counseling
- breastfeeding support, supplies, and counseling
- domestic violence screening and counseling"
There will soon be no excuse to not be tested and helped!!! Be healthier!!! :D