Skip to main content

Five Freebies List.

The holidays were very busy for me, and as a result, I got away from my blog :(. But to my surprise, my views have stayed pretty steady, so thank you so much!!! To ease me back into working on it, I'm doing a fun little post.

I was watching Friends the other night when Chandler brings up a 'list' that he and his girlfriend have together. (Here is a link to the video: Friends - Freebie list.   It wasn't posting on here for some reason!) It's a list of five celebrities that you would be allowed to sleep with, while still dating your partner, if you ever get the chance. I found this funny because my boyfriend and I have talked about this before. So, just for fun, here's my list (in no particular order)!!!!


1. Heath Ledger.

Candy, 10 Things I Hate About You, Casanova, The Dark Night, The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus, Brokeback Mountain, etc. This man is, to me, the sexiest man who ever lived. It is very upsetting to me that he is no longer here, because I do also find him to be a great actor, and I love every one of his movies that I've seen. I can barely watch his movies sometimes cause I think he's too freaking hot.


2. Johnny Depp.





Blow, POTC 1-4, What's Eating Gilbert Grape, Benny and Joon, Cry Baby, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Secret Window, Edward Scissorhands, most movies ever made, etc. etc. etc. I mean, it's Johnny Depp. He's beautiful, and the scary thing is he grows ever the more attractive with age. What the hell?! I mean, I'm not complaining.







3. Alexander Skarsgard.






True Blood, Straw Dogs, Generation Kill, Melancholia, and a few other things. Unfortunately I have only seen True Blood and some interviews from him, but that's really all you need to see that he is probably the most perfect man ever made. He's tall, perfectly fit, straight white teeth, blonde hair, and shiny eyes that pierce into your soul. Plus, he's Swedish, so he has an accent and he loves to be naked. I really don't think he could do wrong. I wanna do bad things with you, Alex. ;)





4. Jon Bernthal.




The Walking Dead. That's all that I even know of him from, though IMDB does show a few other television appearances and a couple movies ones as well. I hope to see more of him, since he is fairly new to my list. Playing the badass tough guy Shane on The Walking Dead has won my heart, and other things. Not only is he sexy, but he has a great body, awesome facial expressions, and he kicks ass at playing a bad boy. Shane isn't afraid to do anything for the people he loves, he's tough, and he does what needs to be done even if it isn't the easiest thing to do. His role as Shane is what got him on my list, but I still think he's a great looking man. Casting directors, get this guy in more (pun intended?).


5. Tom Petty.

One of the greatest musicians to ever live, King of the Hill, The Postman, etc. People may think I'm crazy due to the fact that he is...decades...older than me, but I don't care. I more so would want to marry him than sleep with him, but in his younger years, there's no question that I'd take the latter as well! Have you seen the video for Refugee?! So freaking hot. Not to mention Tom knows more about music than I could ever possibly know, writes lyrics that match every situation and touch me to my heart, and is just a great guy. He's got great stage presence, great ideas as far as writing and performing goes, and has worked with some amazing people (Bob Dylan, George Harrison, Rob Orbison, Stevie Nicks, just to name a few..). Discovering his music has seriously changed my life, so how can a man like that NOT make this list? I would like to go to his Cabin Down Below, and back to when he was my age and run my hands through his beautiful blonde hair! ;).


Honorable mentions are James Franco, Charlie Day, Gerard Butler, Christian Bale, Trevor Moore, Ryan Gosling, Leonardo DiCaprio, Jason Mewes, Matthew Gray Gubler, Adam Levine, Sam Endicott, Stephen Moyer, Joe Manganiello, and Ryan Kwanten.

So, that was fun!! I like to look at pictures of these wonderful looking men, but I also want to know who's on YOUR list. Please comment and tell me!!! I like to see people's differing opinions as far as looks/celebrities go :).

Comments

  1. All I can say is I'm very, very disappointed that Tom Petty isn't the top of your list. You've betrayed your ideals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I said they were in no particular order!!! :P Thomas Earl Petty has my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. come on kitten, you could have put at least one girl on this list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually plan on making a list of my girl crushes. Maybe I'll do that today!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you should talk about having sex on your period

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alright, on this list, with the exception of one (I think), our lists are completely different! I only point that out because our female lists were very similar, haha.

    Anyway...

    First and foremost, Daniel Craig. If you ever bring him up in conversation with me, you might end up regretting it. Haha

    From there:

    Johnny Depp
    Nathan Fillion
    Peter Krause
    Joseph Gordon-Levitt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome!! Hahah. Daniel Craig=not my type. But I do think Nathan Fillion is hot! And I did consider Joseph Gordon-Levitt as an honorable mention. I think I still picture him when he was younger, which messes me up. Hahah.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I continued to construct lists like these, they probably would never end. Haha. I love talking about these celebrity "lists" at work. For some reason, sometimes discussions get really heated. Also, I get lots of strange looks for all the male man crushes I have. I guess some people aren't as comfortable as I am, haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sex & Quarantines

(I was going to title this "Sex in the time of Corona(virus)" as a play on the whole "Love in the Time of Cholera" but then I actually came across TWO different articles with that title. I guess I'm not as clever as I thought, hahah) These are crazy times we are living in. Seeing the world shut down around me feels like a bizarre dream, or like that Goosebumps episode where those kids find a magical typewriter and every weird thing they write comes true... So, many of us are in quarantine right now. It can be hard to fight the boredom and eventual cabin fever that comes with it. But have no fear! If you are stuck with a partner, use this as a time to try some of those things you've always wanted to try. If you're stuck with family or with yourself, maybe try some self-care and find out what makes you happy (sexual or otherwise!). Below is a list of some ideas to keep your quarantine exciting. **First things first, USE PROTECTION. Unless yo

Is there anything I can do to decrease my gag reflex for giving oral sex? Or are there techniques I can use that won't bother my gag reflex?

Yes!!! There are a few things you can do actually. I'll start with the cheapest ideas first--techniques. While giving oral, try folding your tongue up to the roof of your mouth, causing a barrier between the front of your mouth and the back of your throat. The penis will hit your tongue, feeling like it can't go in anymore, and it will create the illusion of you taking him all the way in. Same goes for your cheeks. It's not just a sexual joke when people pretend to puff out their cheeks as if to say they're blowing someone. It can be used!!! Cheeks can be stretchy, and you may be able to pull him in further into your cheeks than into your mouth. The biggest thing with blow jobs is to remember that although the focus is on your mouth on him, that doesn't mean your hands shouldn't be used. Whatever you can't take in your mouth should be in your hands. So if he's 5 inches and you can only take in 2 or 3, be twisting and yanking that bottom part of the sh

Holiday Gift Guide--X-Rated-NSFW

Special thanks to the guy I was talking to on a website who gave me the idea for this post. I hope you enjoy it! :) Thanks again!!! *****This is the same post that was posted back in December of 2012. As it is my most popular post, especially around the holidays, I updated some things and am copying it to the front of my blog. Enjoy!!***** So, it's that time again, to spend all our hard-earned money on things we don't need and will probably not use much. That's not how it should be! Looking to give the gift that keeps on giving? How about some sex toys? People tend to think that if they're in a relationship, they have no need for things you can use independently, like vibrators and such. But it's healthy to have solo time, even in a relationship, and sex toys are a great way to spice up your relationship. Especially if you've never bought anything before, you might be wondering where to start. I'm going to list some of the year's popular sex toys,