Hey everyone! Just wanted to take a minute to let you all know that I will be attending an early screening of '50 Shades of Grey' this week. It is out in theaters this Saturday, February 14th, also known as Valentine's Day. This movie is extremely anticipated and you're going to want to know how it is before you brave the long lines this weekend! I will admit, I'm not super thrilled to see the movie. I thought the book itself was fairly poorly written and I think the BDSM was extremely tame. You can read about what I thought of it being turned into a movie here. Tune in later this week for my review of the movie!!
Hey all!! I've decided to do an update for you. I hope you all enjoyed my interview with Josh. It was super entertaining and informative for me. Personally, I am monogamous, but I find the idea of non-monogamy fascinating. I do have another interview to post soon with a woman in a similar situation. She is married, yet both her and her husband have a couple of significant others outside of the marriage!! Her stories are pretty crazy, so make sure you stop by to check that out. Now, a lot of you haven't read this blog from the beginning and therefore may not know some stuff about me. I get asked a lot why I want to go into this field. The answer is because I suffered for several years to get answers and information about my own body, and I wish that things like that could be much more obtainable. I got my period when I was 11. I didn't know anything about it and I was too afraid to talk to my mom. I cried myself to sleep and thought something was wrong with me. Through...
Comments
Post a Comment